Sunday, January 11, 2009

No Success without Wisom

Success vs. Wisdom

Success: The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted.

The success I want...is to be a successful in growing my relationship with Christ.

Wisdom: The ability to discern or judge what is true, right, or lasting; insight

Yes, this is what I want Wisdom! Success in being wise!

Ecclesiastes 10:10
If the ax is dull and he does not sharpen its edge, then he must exert more strength. Wisdom has the advantage of giving success.

More strength...ugh! Discipline...more strength...more prayer....quiet time! I think sometimes I don't know how to find more strength but that is not true. I have to spend more time with Him and pray for His strength, for it is not in my strength but in His strength that I will gain wisdom.

Must be willing to not worry about popularity...pleasing others. Success will not happen in this world. I know that this journey is going to be long...actually the journey is life. I look forward to the ups and downs and the learning and wisdom that I will gain along the way!

1 comment: