Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Real Riches

Wow...did this one hit home. I am empty on the inside and faking it on the outside. Why, oh why, do we make life so complicated. It is because we are in the wrong kingdom. I was reading some of Courtney Baker's blogs...wow to just put it all out there for the whole world to see. Amazing! I want to be that honest...that expressive with my feelings.

I need to look at the face of Jesus so I don't see all the darkness. To focus on what really matters and stop getting caught up with what doesn't. Only then will I gain the riches that Jesus has for me.

I've had a really rough week this week. I don't have any real reason at all. I kind of feel like a fish just flapping on the shore. I have been so anxious and as Mark keeps calling me "crabby" ;) Stop worrying about what is/isn't and spend time with the Father so you can really experience life. Find joy in the things that are all around you! I promise you when you spend more time in God's kingdom...you might just find yourself rich in spirit (and maybe even out of debt in this kingdom ;) Re-frame the way you are looking at things! Take the time to be grateful for all you have...and give God all the Praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment