Monday, January 12, 2009

The ABCs of Love

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all transgression. Proverbs 10:12

I accept you as you are.
I believe you are valuable.
I care when you hurt.
I desire only what is best for you.
I erase all offenses.

Sure wish I loved in that way. This is how Jesus loves us....this is how we must love one another...when you love, you don't see sin. Sure is powerful! I want to love others and myself as Jesus loves us. His love is with us always. To go back to yesterday...to succeed would be to love others in the way that Christ loves us. To be wise with our judgement and not judge! Real love does have "staying power". It is so easy to walk away from people/circumstances but to stick with it no matter what, is real love/authentic love. That is so important to remember! Life is hard but if I can keep my focus on Jesus and loving others...that is what will make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment